Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in 1 tablespoon flour to create a paste. Slowly add in water, stirring to incorporate. Stir in 1/2 cup milk and garlic base until mixture begins to bubble. Add turkey, carrots, celery, and onion and heat until warm, about 5 minutes. Mix in oregano, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8x6-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together 1 cup flour, baking powder, and salt for cobbler topping in a bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Gradually stir in 1/2 cup milk until dough pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Pour turkey filling into the prepared casserole dish. Drop cobbler topping on top and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic granules.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler topping is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 282 calories; 11.8 21.8 21.2 68 566 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was easy to make & deliscious. I added leftover chicken broth instead of the water which I think added flavour.