Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 355
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and allow to cool.
- Mash potatoes to a smooth consistency with a fork or potato masher. Mix in raisins, coconut, sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined. Transfer potato mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix together 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, flour, and pecans in a bowl until moist and the mixture clumps together; sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 355 calories; 19.6 43.7 3.9 51 152 Full nutrition