Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease or line 15 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix sweet potato, brown sugar, oil, water, and eggs together in a large bowl using an electric mixer or by hand.
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl. Blend into sweet potato mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 171 calories; 6 27.7 2.6 22 127 Full nutrition