No-Bake Pumpkin Truffles
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 155
Original recipe yields 42 servings (3 1/2 dozen)
- Cover a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray foil with cooking spray. Spray a melon baller or cookie scoop with cooking spray.
- Combine ground wafers, ground almonds, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl; lightly mix. Add pumpkin puree, apple juice, and vanilla extract; mix until well combined. Scoop pumpkin mixture with the prepared melon baller or cookie scoop and form into 1-inch balls. Place balls on the prepared baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until hard, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate morsels in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Add oil and stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove truffles from the freezer. Poke each one with a fork to hold, and dip it in the chocolate to cover. Return to the baking sheet and repeat with remaining truffles. Return to the refrigerator to harden and dry the chocolate.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Apple cider can be substituted for apple juice, if you'd like more spice.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 8.5 20.9 1.8 0 44 Full nutrition