Pumpkin Spice Truffles
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 truffles)
- Place cream cheese into a medium bowl and beat using a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Set 1/2 the white chocolate aside and place other 1/2 into a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into whipped cream cheese. Blend using a hand mixer until mixture is well blended, about 2 minutes. Add pumpkin pie spice and continue to mix until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Form chocolate mixture into small balls using a spoon or melon baller and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place balls in the refrigerator until firm enough to retain their shape when dipped in warm chocolate, at least 1 hour.
- Melt remaining white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave in 30-second increments until completely melted. Dip each ball entirely into melted chocolate; return to wax paper and let cool until set, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can experiment with different flavors like peanut butter, orange, rum, peppermint, etc. Also try using milk chocolate bark instead of white chocolate.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of white chocolate. The actual amount of chocolate consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 14.7 20.3 2.8 19 63 Full nutrition