Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 68
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add pumpkin puree; beat until combined. Add 1 3/4 cups wafer crumbs, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon; beat until everything is combined and the mixture is soft and thick, about 2 minutes.
- Roll pumpkin mixture into teaspoon-sized balls and place onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power until chocolate is completely melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate using 2 forks, and return to the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining truffles. Sprinkle truffles with wafer crumbs and cinnamon and store in the refrigerator until chocolate has completely set, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 68 calories; 3.3 9 0.7 2 42 Full nutrition