Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 152
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees F (90 degrees C).
- Combine mushrooms, avocado oil, soy sauce, garlic granules, salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss to coat. Transfer to the air fryer bowl.
- Cook mushrooms in the air fryer for 10 minutes, shaking occasionally.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The mushrooms should be all about the same size.
- I have a smaller air fryer. The mushrooms will cook faster in a larger model, so check frequently.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 14.4 4.5 3.7 0 172 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1