Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 314
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk Italian dressing, lime juice, tarragon, and hot pepper sauce together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place on the prepared baking sheet. Pour the remaining marinade around and on top of the chicken.
- Broil in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 30 minutes, flipping pieces halfway. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 19.5 11.6 24.1 65 1031 Full nutrition