Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 431
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch two-piece tart pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, sugar, stevia, salt, and butter. Press mixture evenly in bottom and up sides of tart pan. Bake until set, about 15 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, stevia, and orange zest and juice. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and cook until cranberries burst, about 8 minutes.
- Strain cranberry mixture through a sieve over a medium saucepan, pressing on berries to extract all the juice and pulp. Discard anything left in the sieve. Stir butter and eggs into cranberry puree. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until mixture is steaming and thickened (about 170 degrees F), then scrape into crust.
- Bake tart for 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer, then take off heat, add cranberries, and let steep 10 minutes. Strain cranberries and transfer them to a rack to dry for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse remaining 1/4 cup sugar until finely ground. Roll strained cranberries in sugar to coat and place back on rack to dry for 10 more minutes.
- Before serving, garnish tart with cranberries and orange zest.
You might also like
- Substitute frozen cranberries for fresh, if desired.
Per Serving: 431 calories; 19.2 66.2 3.5 108 132 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I love citrus curds and this one is great. Like it in short crust tarts just fabulous