Reduced-Sugar Chocolate Bundt® Cake with Peppermint Glaze
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 435
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch Bundt(R) cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally butter a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)). Place some sugar inside the pan and rotate to coat evenly. Shake out excess.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine sugar, stevia, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add coffee, sour cream, oil, eggs, and vanilla; whisk to combine.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean or with moist crumbs attached, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a rack, removing cake pan. Let cake cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Take off heat, add white chocolate, cover, and let sit 5 minutes. Stir until smooth, then stir in peppermint extract. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour glaze over cake, letting it drip down the sides.
You might also like
Per Serving: 435 calories; 26 50.3 5.9 48 245 Full nutrition