Instant Pot® Italian Sausage and Polenta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 429
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken broth, polenta, and half-and-half in a medium-sized heat-resistant glass bowl, such as Pyrex(R). Set aside.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Pour in grapeseed oil and allow to get hot. Add sausages and cook until brown, about 2 minutes per side. Pour in marinara sauce, onion, and bell pepper; mix to combine. Place a trivet into the pot and set the bowl of polenta on top of the trivet. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Whisk butter, garlic salt, red pepper, and Parmesan cheese into the polenta. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you only want to cook polenta in the Instant Pot®, pour 1/2 cup water in the pot. Set the polenta mixture on the trivet inside the pot and cook as directed. Place trivet in the instant pot. Set bowl of polenta inside. Lock lid and seal in place. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Quick release pressure, whip in the butter, garlic salt and cheese. Serve immediately
Per Serving: 429 calories; 22.1 33.1 25.2 87 2019 Full nutrition