Sugar-Free Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bran Muffins with Raisins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Plump raisins by microwaving them in a microwave-safe bowl with water to cover for 2 minutes. Drain water and set raisins aside.
- Combine flour, wheat bran, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Combine pumpkin, canola oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Blend using an electric hand mixer on low speed. Add flour mixture and blend until combined. Fold in plumped raisins. Divide batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 174 calories; 8.4 24.5 4 31 263 Full nutrition