Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins with Oat Bran and Flaxseed
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix whole wheat flour, oat bran, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves together in a large bowl.
- Beat egg using an electric mixer in a separate medium bowl; add canola oil. Whisk until smooth. Add pumpkin pie mix, applesauce, and brown sugar. Mix together until smooth. Add to flour mixture and combine until blended.
- Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 28 minutes.
You might also like
- Cooks Notes:
- You can substitute 2 eggs for ground flax seeds, if preferred.
- If you aren't a fan of pumpkin, you can omit the can of pumpkin pie mix and substitute a large shredded Fuji apple.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 6.7 31.2 3.5 16 282 Full nutrition