Spiced Whole Wheat Pancakes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 107
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 pancakes)
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat.
- Sift whole wheat flour and white whole wheat flour into a mixing bowl and add baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Combine milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until combined. Mix into flour mixture until evenly blended, being careful not to overmix, as having lumps in the mixture is okay.
- Drop 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For leftovers, these smaller-sized pancakes fit right into a toaster!
Per Serving: 107 calories; 2 17.8 5.1 34 304 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1