Pumpkin-Apple Cider Muffins
11 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat 24 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Add pumpkin, applesauce, apple cider, eggs, raisins, and walnuts. Stir until thoroughly combined. Divide batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, or the center springs back when touched, 22 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use dried cranberries instead of raisins, if you'd like.
- This recipe will also make two 1 1/2 quart loaves. Bake at 350 F(175 C) until the centers spring back when touched, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 2.8 22 4 31 265 Full nutrition