Grilled Chile-Lime Turkey Breast
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 5-pound turkey breast)
- Blend ancho chiles, pasilla chiles, cumin, onion, salt, and pepper together using a spice or coffee grinder into a fine powder. Pour spice blend into a bowl and stir in brown sugar.
- Squeeze lime juice over turkey and rub with spice blend. Let marinate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Reduce grill temperature to medium. Remove turkey from marinade, reserve any excess for basting. Sear turkey breast on the preheated grill, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Turn 1/2 of the grill burners off. Roast breast on the grill for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn turkey over and baste with reserved marinade; cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 15 to 20 minutes more. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 199 calories; 7.6 2.6 28.7 73 239 Full nutrition