Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 216
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Coat chicken breasts with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken breasts in a large baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until opaque, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, gently mash 1 cup tomatoes. Combine with remaining tomatoes, remaining olive oil, artichokes, rosemary sprigs, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Flip chicken breasts and cover with tomato mixture. Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes more.
- Place olives on a cutting board and use a rolling pin to break them into irregular pieces. Plate chicken breasts with tomato mixture; drizzle lemon juice on top. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and cracked olives.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I've also used basil and tarragon as herb variations in this recipe with pleasing results.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 6.4 14.1 25.9 59 660 Full nutrition