Pomegranate-Marinated Grilled Shrimp
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine pomegranate juice, orange juice, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; mix marinade until well combined.
- Place shrimp into a zip-top bag or deep glass bowl. Pour marinade over shrimp and stir well to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread shrimp onto metal skewers and discard marinade.
- Cook on the preheated grill until shrimp are pink and slightly curled, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 162 calories; 1.3 11 24.9 230 655 Full nutrition