Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and pepper in a flat shallow dish; mix well.
- Coat each pork chop with olive oil. Dredge both sides of each chop in the Parmesan mixture and set on a plate.
- Place 2 chops in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes; flipping halfway through cook time.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining chops.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For easy cleanup and less mess, mix the Parmesan mixture in a long flat-lidded plastic to-go container. Place one chop in at a time, snap the lid, and shake. Transfer to the plate and repeat with remaining chops. Perfectly coated chops every single time!
Per Serving: 305 calories; 16.6 1.5 35.3 90 685 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
GREAT flavor! I'd use thicker chops next time or cut time by a few minutes if you only have thin ones!
adjusted the seasonings to taste. I love the air fryer,its simple to use.