Air Fryer Bacon-Chorizo Tater Tot® Dressing
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 459
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F (190 degrees C). Allow to preheat for 2 minutes. Spray a 7-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Place Tater Tots(R) into the air fryer basket and bake for 15 minutes, shaking basket halfway.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon pieces in a small skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Add chorizo and celery slices. Saute for about 3 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Transfer Tater Tots(R) to a bowl and pour bacon-chorizo mixture on top. Mix in water, egg, and garlic base; stir to thoroughly coat. Fill into prepared springform pan.
- Reduce temperature of air fryer to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C). Add springform pan to the air fryer and cook for 7 minutes until dressing is cooked through. If dressing doesn't look done, cook an additional 3 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 459 calories; 35.3 16.3 21.1 113 1378 Full nutrition