Margherita Pizza with Sausage and Pesto
Ingredients30 m servings 480
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Arrange tomato slices on a few sheets of paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Place pizza crust onto a baking sheet or baking steel. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the crust. Top evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese. Next, add the tomato slices and fresh mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken sausage. Dot evenly with pesto sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with torn basil.
- Cook's Notes:
- I prefer homemade pesto sauce, but store-bought is fine.
- If you cannot find the fully cooked sausage mentioned above, feel free to use your favorite.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 28.9 28.6 25.7 84 790 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Good pizza! I was surprised at how good this crust taste! #calipower
We loved this crispy and delicious tasting Margherita pizza built on the CAULIPOWER crust. I actually made two of these pizzas, because the first one tasted so good. I used half of and Asiago ...
Delicious combination of ingredients, on a better-for-you, thin and crispy CAULIPOWER crust! I didn’t find the exact sausage, but used an Italian smoked chicken sausage that was delicious with t...
This pizza using the CAULIPOWER crust was absolutely amazing. First, you could not tell it was gluten-free or made with cauliflower!! The crust was crispy, and the recipe was delicious and chees...