Margherita Pizza with Sausage and Pesto
Ingredients30 m servings 480
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Arrange tomato slices on a few sheets of paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Place pizza crust onto a baking sheet or baking steel. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the crust. Top evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese. Next, add the tomato slices and fresh mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken sausage. Dot evenly with pesto sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with torn basil.
- Cook's Notes:
- I prefer homemade pesto sauce, but store-bought is fine.
- If you cannot find the fully cooked sausage mentioned above, feel free to use your favorite.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 28.9 28.6 25.7 84 790 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This was so incredible and delicious! My parents raved over the flavors! We were all equally impressed by how tasty the cauliflower pizza crust was!
We loved everything about this recipe! I was really surprised how much I enjoyed the CAULIPOWER crust, but it crisped beautifully, held up well, and was really tasty! The toppings on this pizza ...
I didn’t think I’d like this. I used caulipower and I was surprised my kids and husband tried it and thought it was pretty good. I don’t think they’ll give up regular pizza but at least sometime...
This was a pretty incredible pizza! I did not taste cauliflower atcall and it was super cheesy. Very delicious and for my vegetarian in the house, left off the sausage. Whole family enjoyed! cau...
I wasn't sure my husband would eat a pizza out of cauliflower. However, the pizza disappeared in minutes. He loved it. The CAULIPOWER crust was not soggy. The crust was crispy and cheesy. I di...
Seriously I am obsessed with CAULIPOWER pizza crusts!!! I can't believe how crispy and delicious tasting this Margherita with Sausage and Pesto pizza was! I can't wait to make this again!
This was a great recipe, my family and I truly enjoyed it and the best part was that my kids never knew the crust was made from cauliflower.
I made this when we had a friend come over that has a gluten allergy and I was looking for gluten-free pizza crust. I saw the CAULIPOWER frozen crust and decided to give it a try using this reci...