Ingredients20 m servings 371
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper together to make the basil mayonnaise.
- Drizzle pizza with 1/2 of the mayo mixture. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Top with arugula and spinach; sprinkle with bacon. Continue baking for 5 additional minutes.
- Top pizza with sliced avocado; drizzle with remaining basil mayonnaise.
- Cook's Note:
- Try CAULIPOWER® Three Cheese Pizza for additional flavor. For a paleo pizza, use CAULIPOWER® Paleo Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 27.7 24.6 7.2 29 548 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
What's gluten-free, delicious-tasting, and better-for-you? Pizza made with CAULIPOWER pizza crust is the answer!! It was so crispy and the crust was made from cauliflower, but it seriously taste...
Who would have thought that pizza without cheese could be this delicious!? This was gourmet all the way, and easy to throw together using the pre-made CAULIPOWER® pizza crust. I was surprised at...
I really enjoyed this! Loved the basil mayo. This was my first time using the CAULIPOWER crust and I am impressed. No one would know it was made with cauliflower. The crispy crust gave it the cr...
Delicious! I used all spinach as my husband and kids don't like arugula. I halved all of toppings- I think as written there would have been the perfect amount for 2 crusts (two come in a packa...
This CAULIPOWER pizza was great! I had been craving pizza and wanted to do a better-for-you option that was different than they typical pizzas. This did not disappoint at all. Great flavor an...
I made this for my husband and me to share but he ate it all! He loved it! He also had no clue the crust was a delicious tasting, gluten-free CAULIPOWER crust, made from cauliflower. I will be m...
Absolutely delicious tasting! This CAULIPOWER pizza crust is amazing. I would have never known it wasn't a regular pizza crust. This is something I would make again and again! Thanks for sharing...
Delicious, better-for-you, crispy pizza made with CAULIPOWER crust! I wish I had made two, it was so good. So quick to make as well, great for a quick lunch on a busy day.