Spiralized Yellow Squash-Ricotta Naan
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 155
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 flatbread)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut squash into spirals using a spiralizer (fitted with the large shredding blade).
- Combine squash, bell pepper, onion, and olive oil in a medium bowl; toss. Set aside.
- Stir ricotta cheese and lemon zest together in a small bowl. Spread mixture evenly over naan, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle Gruyere cheese over ricotta mixture. Add squash mixture, spreading evenly on naan. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottom is crisp and edges are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Garnish with bail and serve with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use a 9x7-inch naan flatbread.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 6 18.2 8 16 184 Full nutrition