Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place cornmeal in a large bowl. Pour in boiling water, stirring until blended. Add sugar and salt; blend using an electric mixer.
- Beat milk and eggs together; stir into the cornmeal mixture. Add melted butter and blend well. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is slightly browned, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This is a family recipe that was adapted by Claire Andress from Minne Hastings's recipe.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 8.1 34.7 4.1 53 222 Full nutrition