Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss tomatoes, garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a 9x13-inch metal baking pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tomatoes are shriveled, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir in navy beans, and return to the oven to heat through, about 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Toast bread crumbs in the hot butter, stirring often, until crisp and golden, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- At the same time, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and return to the pot. Add tomato mixture, 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese, and parsley, tossing to coat. Serve sprinkled with bread crumbs and remaining Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use grape tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 11.1 66.3 17.5 11 647 Full nutrition