Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 345
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Toss tomatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, and 1 pinch salt together in a small roasting dish. Move tomatoes to 1 side of the dish and place banana peppers on the other side.
- Broil in the preheated oven until tomatoes are charred and softened but still hold their shape, about 10 minutes. Transfer tomatoes to a large bowl and flip peppers.
- Return to the oven and continue to broil peppers until charred and softened, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove peppers from the oven and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes; peel, remove seeds, and slice. Fold beans, onion, and peppers into tomatoes.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook chicken sausage in the hot oil until crisp and browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to tomato mixture and gently fold to combine. Finish with orange juice and cilantro and season with salt.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use small white navy beans instead of cannellini beans, if desired.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 20 31.7 10.9 11 626 Full nutrition