Roasted Grape Crostini with Fresh Herbs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 136
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Toss grapes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, thyme, and oregano together in a medium bowl. Spread grapes out evenly on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until grapes are tender and their skins start to wrinkle, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush baguette slices lightly with remaining olive oil and place on another baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove grape mixture and crostini from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Mix ricotta cheese and lemon zest together in a bowl. Spread onto each crostini and top with grape mixture. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 136 calories; 3.7 21.6 4.6 3 210 Full nutrition