Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 11x13-inch frittata)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 11x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Add spinach and bacon; reduce heat to low and cook until spinach has softened, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Mix in pepper Jack cheese and pepper mixture. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut into squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use cooked, crumbled sausage instead of bacon, if desired.
- You can use any cheese that you'd like.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 18.4 4 17.5 350 416 Full nutrition