Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 330
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch frittata)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Saute until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and strain out liquid.
- Mix eggs, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, milk, and pepper together in an electric blender. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Add vegetable mixture and stir to combine.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 1 hour. Serve hot or cold.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use half-and-half instead of milk, if preferred. You can also use Egg Beaters®, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 26.8 5.7 17.5 270 345 Full nutrition