Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 458
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 15x10-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 24 to 29 minutes. Let cool completely, at least 45 minutes.
- Combine sugar, shortening, evaporated milk, butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy, 10 to 15 minutes. Pipe cream frosting in lines over the cooled cake.
- Place chocolate frosting in a microwave-safe bowl. Warm in the microwave for 1 minute, checking after 30 seconds. Drizzle melted frosting over the cream with a spoon. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cake are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 29 47.3 4.1 54 322 Full nutrition