Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 ramekins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 small ramekins.
- Place grated zucchini, grated onion, and melted butter in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Divide zucchini mixture in half and transfer to the prepared ramekins. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup horseradish Cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs and half-and-half together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over zucchini. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons horseradish Cheddar.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If doubling this recipe, it can be baked in a greased 8" casserole dish.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 25.1 7.5 17.8 301 452 Full nutrition