Cheesy Egg White Frittata with Vegetables and Bacon
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8x8-inch frittata)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square metal baking dish.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes; break into bite-size pieces.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook cauliflower, bell pepper, and green onions in the hot butter until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Beat egg whites, water, oregano, black pepper, and garlic powder together in a mixing bowl until foamy. Stir in cooked bacon, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, tomato, and cooked cauliflower mixture. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 161 calories; 9.4 5 14.5 35 508 Full nutrition