Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- While pepper and onion are cooking, combine milk, egg whites, whole eggs, salt, pepper, and cumin into a medium bowl using a whisk.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to the prepared casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove frittata from the oven and cut into wedges or squares. Place onto a plate and top with salsa.
You might also like
Per Serving: 360 calories; 17 21 32.6 377 2334 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1