Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"I wanted to make some kind of sweet pumpkin dessert, so I went searching online and found several different pumpkin-chocolate combinations. I decided on pumpkin swirl brownies--I had never had that combination before, and it turns out it's delicious. These brownies are very dense and rich and sweet, so be warned."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 brownies)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a large baking pan; line the bottom with aluminum foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang on all sides and grease the foil.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together in a medium mixing bowl on high speed until well combined, about 30 seconds. Add sugar and mix well.
- Beat pumpkin, maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and ginger into cream cheese mixture until combined. Stir in flour and set cream cheese mixture aside.
- Whisk boiling water, cocoa, and espresso together in a bowl until smooth. Add unsweetened chocolate and whisk until melted. Whisk in oil and butter. Add eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla extract and whisk until mixture blends and comes together. Mix in sugar. Stir in flour and salt and fold bittersweet chocolate into brownie batter.
- Spread brownie batter into the prepared pan and spoon cream cheese mixture on top in several mounds. Use a knife to gently swirl cream cheese into chocolate batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is very set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Cool brownies in the pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift cooled brownies out of pan and slice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 266 calories; 14.4 32.8 3.5 52 161 Full nutrition