Fruity Pasta Salad with Herbs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix apples, figs, onion, basil, black olives, mint, and garlic together in a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, Pecorino Romano cheese, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, lime zest and juice, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl.
- Add cooked rotini to apple mixture, stir, and pour dressing on top. Mix well and refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes. Serve chilled.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Parmesan cheese may be substituted for Pecorino Romano.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 13.4 26.9 4.6 11 174 Full nutrition