Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 179
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 mini quiches)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into 9 squares. Roll each square to fit individual 3-inch pie pans. Set puff pastry inside pie pans and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour a small amount of ceramic beads into each pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip together eggs, spinach, milk, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, fontina cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Remove pie pans from the oven and remove the ceramic beads. Ladle egg mixture into each pie tin. Bake until light golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I use ceramic beads when parbaking pastry. Hard beans may be used but they often stick to the dough.
- Feel free to bake1 quiche in a regular pie pan, if you wish.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 12.1 13.3 4.3 6 150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1