Tater Tots® with Truffle Aioli
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread potato nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tots are golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, 1 tablespoon truffle oil, garlic, lemon juice, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Set aioli aside.
- Remove tots from the oven and transfer to a large bowl. Let cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle with remaining 3 tablespoons truffle oil; toss to combine. Add Parmesan cheese and parsley; toss to combine. Serve tots with reserved aioli.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the tots are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 20.7 22.5 3.1 6 424 Full nutrition