Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 75
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 to 32 cookie fries)
- Combine flour and sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling. Form the mixture into a ball and knead until smooth.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut into 1/2-inch-wide "fries" about 3- to 4-inch long. Sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Arrange fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool in the basket until firm enough to transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
- To make strawberry "ketchup," press jam through a fine mesh sieve using the back of a spoon. Stir in ground chipotle. Whip the lemon curd to make it a dippable consistency for the "mustard."
- Serve sugar cookie fries with the strawberry ketchup and lemon curd mustard.
You might also like
Per Serving: 75 calories; 3.9 9.6 0.7 10 27 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1