Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 364
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Brush the air fryer basket with vegetable oil and preheat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Thaw fish if frozen; blot dry with paper towels, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Stir together butter and sesame seeds in a small bowl. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture for the fish. Toss peas and garlic with remaining butter mixture and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook peas in the preheated air fryer in batches, if needed, until just tender, tossing once, about 10 minutes. Remove and keep warm while cooking fish.
- Brush fish with 1/2 of the remaining butter mixture. Place fillets in air fryer basket. Cook 4 minutes; turn fish. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Cook 5 to 6 minutes more or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork. Serve with snap peas and orange wedges.
You might also like
Per Serving: 364 calories; 15.2 22.9 31.4 75 202 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1