Autumn Pumpkin-Raspberry Bundt® Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a recipe I entered in the Great Pumpkin Bake-Off in Newcastle, OK at T.G. Farms on October 30, 2010. I won first prize in the Breads, Cookies, and Cakes category and the Grand Prize overall. I've always wanted to enter a baking contest, and it was fun. The only criteria was the recipe had to have pumpkin in it. I researched it and didn't find another recipe like it. I hope you and your family enjoy it! Decorate with fall foliage as desired."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 670
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 tube cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12x8-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cut 3/4 cup raspberries in half and leave remaining 1/4 cup whole. Set aside.
- Combine sugar and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Blend sour cream, pumpkin, and vanilla extract into the mixture using an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in flour mixture gradually until combined. Stir in walnuts. Fold in halved raspberries. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, red food coloring, and yellow food coloring together in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Frost cooled cake and decorate with reserved whole raspberries.
You might also like
Per Serving: 670 calories; 40.2 73.2 7.3 67 440 Full nutrition