Air Fryer Salmon Patties
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 351
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 patties)
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and Cajun seasoning together in a small bowl and refrigerate dipping sauce until needed.
- Place salmon, chives, parsley, garlic, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well. Add flour and mix well. Divide into 4 equal portions; mold into patties.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut lemon into 4 slices.
- Place lemon slices into the bottom of the air fryer basket and place salmon patties on top. Lightly spray patties with cooking spray.
- Place the basket into the preheated fryer and drop the temperature to to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Cook in the air fryer until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a patty reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use well-marbled salmon.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 30.2 6.1 15.6 52 568 Full nutrition