Corn and Bacon Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 425
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Place crust on the prepared pan.
- Puree 2/3 cup of corn kernels in a blender until smooth. Add water, 1 teaspoon at a time, if needed. Spread the puree evenly across the crust, almost to the edge. Sprinkle 2 ounces Parmesan cheese evenly over the corn puree.
- Top the corn puree and cheese evenly with 4 tablespoons corn, bacon, and green onions. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is golden and crispy, 13 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you cannot buy frozen roasted corn, you can roast plain frozen corn kernels in an iron skillet until toasted.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 19 48 15.1 50 695 Full nutrition