Vietnamese Spring Roll Pizza
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 pizzas)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place broccoli slaw and red onion on the parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Bake for 5 minutes; remove from oven, and set aside. Leave oven on.
- Spread 1/2 of the peanut sauce on one of the pizza crusts. Top with broccoli-onion mixture, 1/2 of the chicken, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat with second crust and remaining ingredients.
- Place pizzas directly on oven rack and bake until crust is golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle basil, cilantro, and mint on each pizza before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 240 calories; 12.8 22.9 8.3 25 179 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I wanted to try something different and this was a perfect choice. The CAULIPOWER Pizza Crust made an excellent pizza crust. Who knew? Nora nailed it with the combination of flavors. I bake...