The Brussels Sprouts Special
Ingredients30 m servings 281
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place pizza on a sheet pan or pizza pan. Do not allow to thaw before placing in the oven; it should be frozen.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2 teaspoons olive oil in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the Brussels sprouts on the pizza.
- Toss the red onion slices with the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, and arrange on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the onions, and top with grated Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 15.9 22.1 12.2 36 548 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
LOVED this recipe! The CAULIPOWER crust baked up so nice and crispy and the flavor combo of the toppings were spot on! Who knew a cauliflower crust could turn out this good? This was far superio...
I can't believe this CAULIPOWER doctored up pizza is gluten free! I made this recipe exactly as written. I think it's perfect. The cauliflower crust bakes up crispy and the added toppings ma...
I absolutely loved this pizza! The CAULIPOWER crust was crispy after cooking, so you could pick up the slices (not an experience I've had with other cauliflower crusts)! The flavor was exactly w...
I am absolutely making this again. Like, a lot. I used a frozen CAULIPOWER margherita pizza (instead of the 3-cheese) and I think the tomatoes gave it a nice bit of color (plus: tomatoes!) Th...
I made this CAULIPOWER pizza exactly by the recipe. My husband and I felt like we were eating a gourmet, delicious-tasting pizza! It comes together quickly, and delivers big. While the crust isn...
This CAULIPOWER recipe is a great weeknight option! I made it exactly as written, and it turned out so delicious-tasting - the whole family loved it! The crust baked up nice and crispy, with t...