Ingredients35 m servings 428
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Cook ground beef on medium-high heat until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain off grease. Add black beans, water, salsa, and taco seasoning and cook for about 2 minutes more.
- Unwrap pizza and place on a baking sheet. Spread meat and bean mixture evenly over the crust. Add pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While pizza is baking, combine sour cream and hot sauce in a small bowl. Transfer to a small zip-top bag and place in the refrigerator.
- Allow pizza to cool for about 5 minutes, then top with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, and tortilla strips.
- Snip off a corner of the zip-top bag and drizzle the sour cream and hot sauce mixture over the pizza.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use ground turkey or soy crumbles instead of beef, if desired.
- Substitute plain Greek yogurt for sour cream, if preferred.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 23.4 30.8 22.2 78 1058 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Delicious! I loved all the Tex-Mex flavors! The CAULIPOWER crust was crispy and held up well to all the toppings. The meat mixture was full of flavor and put this pizza over the top!
So worth making! I did not change a thing. Go CAULIPOWER pizza crust.
yum yum. I made this with Beyond Beef and it was wonderful. I left off the pepper because I am a wimp and made my own tortilla strips in the air fryer. Lots of toppings.. might cut back on ...
Made this with Turkey instead of beef and mixed in refried beens in the meat mix instead of black beans. We added some cut up onion and bell pepper to the meat mix just to make sure we had vegg...
This pizza is fantastic! The recipe really nails the taste of half taco, half pizza. We will definitely make this again. The pizza does have a huge amount of toppings which slows the cooking of ...
This was really yummy! The CAULIPOWER crust was crispy and not chewy. I couldn't tell it was made of cauliflower. I love that it's a healthier dinner option with lots of flavor. I felt like I ...
We had this for dinner 9/17/19, and I followed the recipe, except for using Fritos, instead of tortilla strips. The CAULIPOWER pizza crust was nice and crispy around the edges, with good textur...
The Taco Salad pizza was a delicious and cheesy delight! It was surprising that it was better for you than a traditional pizza - I wouldn’t have necessarily known it was healthier and gluten-fr...