Ingredients30 m servings 261
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove the plastic wrapping and cardboard from pizza and place on a clean surface. Top with prosciutto, artichokes, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Place pizza in the preheated oven, either on a baking sheet or directly on the rack, and bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- You can shave your own Parmesan cheese using a vegetable peeler.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 14.6 21.7 11.6 37 665 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
This recipe is excellent! I've made it twice in the past week because it is that good. The flavor combo is perfect and the CAULIPOWER crust was crisp throughout unlike others I've tried in the p...
This was a hit at my house! My daughter and I loved how crispy and flavorful this pizza was. We aren't really watching our carbs, but the CAULIPOWER products are a great option to have on hand f...
This totally hit that savory spot! Felt gourmet enough to where I didn’t crave going out to eat, but was super simple enough to make that I could do this on a rushed weekday and not even stress.
Easy and gluten -free! This is a delicious-tasting pizza using a CAULIPOWER crust that will turn out crispy, and cheesy every time. Easy, simple toppings make it a five star treat! Will make aga...
The flavor combinations in this pizza were delicious! The prosciutto and artichokes complemented each other perfectly and the CAULIPOWER crust was crispy and delicious
This CAULIPOWER pizza was great and I was surprised by the lack of cauliflower flavor. It has a crunchy crust that gave it the same bite and texture of a real pizza. It was almost like eating pi...
Healthy,gluten-free but most of all delicious!!!! This is my first time using CAULIPOWER and I'm not disappointed at all. My family never imagined that the pizza crust was made with cauliflower ...
Awesome recipe that really delivers a delicious better-for-you custom pizza built on the CAULIPOWER crust. This pizza came together very quickly and delivers a crispy and cheesy pie everyone wi...