Ingredients40 m servings 306
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
- Toss carrot slices with 1 teaspoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss red onion with 1 teaspoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put the carrots and onions on their own baking sheets.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While carrot and onion are roasting, combine goat cheese, egg yolk, garlic, and lemon zest in a bowl. Mix until smooth and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove vegetables from the oven. Toss carrots with honey and set aside. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread the goat cheese mixture all over the crust, leaving about 1/4 inch from edge. Arrange carrot on the pizza and sprinkle with red onion.
- Bake pizza until cheese is melted and starting to brown, 13 to 15 minutes.
- While the pizza bakes, toss arugula with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Cut pizza into slices and top with the salad, or serve it on the side.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 18.8 25.8 8.7 84 423 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Fantastic! You'd be hard-pressed to find a tastier veggie pizza, especially if you're into imaginative and unique combos! The CAULIPOWER crust also makes it much easier to follow a low-carb life...
Gluten-free pizzas are the better-for-you trend for a reason! This was delicious tasting and the ingredients on this one are a nice change to top a pizza! The crust came out crispy and the toppi...