Ingredients40 m servings 295
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Stir cucumber, sour cream, dill, oregano, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl; cover and chill.
- Unwrap pizza and discard cardboard. Place red pepper, feta cheese, and olives on top of the pizza. Top with sliced tomato and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with red onion, basil, and Greek sauce to serve.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 15.4 26.2 12.6 47 701 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This pizza was great! Delicious-tasting and easy to make. Using a CAULIPOWER crust makes it a better-for-you pizza that still tastes like a splurge. I really love these gluten free pizzas and th...
I really liked this. It was great to eat cold too. If you enjoy Greek salads, then you will love this. It presents beautifully.
We really liked this! First time using a cauliflower crust but we enjoyed it. Used a bit of extra fill and a bit more feta. Left off the tomato due to allergies but we didn’t miss it. Would ...