Ingredients50 m servings 251
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place pizza on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a frying pan. Saute bacon, onion, and bell pepper in the hot oil until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain off any grease and return to the pan. Add chopped spinach and garlic; stir until spinach is wilted. Remove from the pan to a small bowl to let cool for a few minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven. Leave oven on. Add egg whites to vegetable mixture; stir to combine.
- Carefully top pizza with vegetable-egg mixture. Pour slowly so eggs don't run off the sides. Use a spoon to catch any drips and return to the top of the pizza.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Top with Cheddar cheese and bake for 5 minutes more. Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil.
- Cook's Note:
- Experiment with any veggie-meat cheese combo you like on this. Use regular bacon and any cheese you like.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 12.9 21 12.9 36 445 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The final product tasted good and was a better-for-you option for breakfast that I was looking for, but the assembly was challenging. When pouring the egg on top of the CAULIPOWER Margherita Pi...
This tasted fine, but was a lot of work and time consuming to achieve the end product. I will try the CAULIPOWER products on their own so I can actually rate them fairly. I probably would not ma...
I think this was a great recipe. I used real bacon, so no oil was needed. I used 2 large eggs instead of just egg whites, and the mixture stayed on pretty well with no real spills. The only thin...