Ingredients1 h servings 398
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, yellow pepper, and green pepper to the skillet; cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Mix chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, salt, pepper, flour, coriander, and cumin together until combined. Add to chicken in the skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in water, stir, and cook until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Place pizza crusts on the prepared baking sheets. Divide chicken mixture evenly between the 2 crusts. Top each with tomato slices and pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crusts are lightly browned around the edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with avocado slices and a squeeze of fresh lime juice just before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- A pre-made fajita seasoning mix may be used in place of spices.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 22.3 28.8 20.9 74 580 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
CAULIPOWER pizza crust is fantastic! Note this recipe says to put on two pizza crusts. I did use extra cheese and I absolutely tasted the fajita chicken flavor the recipe was going for. I felt t...
Easy to make. I had my husband try it and even he liked it. ( he’s a tombstone pizza guy). Added jalapeños to the mix for extra spice. Will make for my book club friends now that I know it is g...
Melty, cheesy, tasty toppings that makes this a hearty, better-for-you pizza. And it's gluten free! CAULIPOWER did a great job with their line of crusts and I can't wait to try them all! I could...
I could not tell that this crust was made out of cauliflower. Absolutely love the fact that it is healthier for you. I have been trying to do away with a lot of carbs so this worked out perfect....
This one was definitely a keeper for our family and one we will try again in the near future. It was easy to make for dinner after work. Everyone (even our picky toddler) loved it! And it’s one ...
I was pleasantly surprised with the delicious flavor and the crispness of the CAULIPOWER crust. Chicken fajita pizza is outstanding.
This was an excellent recipe, I will be making it again and again!
The crust is great, cooks even. These pizzas are easy to make them your own! Add things you love and don’t add things you may not like or can’t eat!